WHY ENGAGE OUR SERVICES?
Working with Elements Realty Group, LLC professionals saves you the time and confusion of dealing with multiple agents, landlords or consultants. Our comprehensive database contains information on every office listing, agent, and landlord, providing exhaustive data about every opportunity that fits your requirements. Our market knowledge provides forward-looking analysis to help you take advantage of trends, and we offer a single point of accountability for your project to connect all the specialists available to serve you. We are committed to accelerating your success.
From a tenant morale perspective, a fully leased center allows co-tenants to thrive based not only on their own direct efforts, but that of their neighbors. From a property valuation standpoint, fully leased properties usually command a higher price if it is being sold on the open market. Elements Realty Group, LLC has often helped their clients to lease any vacancies, while planning for the potential goal of marketing the property for sale and maximizing value.
- Strategic asset analysis, including tenant demand, financial position, market, and competition
- Comprehensive property positioning, including marketing plan, collateral development, and budget preparation and management
- Broker relationship campaigns
- Prospective tenant analysis and canvassing programs
- Letters of intent and lease negotiation
- Client reporting on activity, market intelligence, trends, and more
- Coordination of additional services including project management, property management, sustainability consulting, capital markets (investment sales, financing, and analysis), and appraisal
We help our clients increase the value of their property over the term of ownership.
Elements Realty Group provides coordinated landlord leasing services that leverage local market intelligence and established relationships. We focus on quickly securing tenants to fill vacated space and achieving maximum occupancy. We provide market exposure for the property, build the landlord’s image and create a leasing strategy that attracts and retains quality tenants. We pride ourselves in adding value to every transaction and working together to increase the image and value of your investment.
We can assist in the following categories:
- Portfolio Consulting
- Financial Reporting
- Rent and Delinquency Collections
- Cash Flow Management and Analysis
- Invoicing and Record Management
- Procurement and Negotiation of Utilities and Service Contracts
- General Contractors